This job is no longer accepting applications.
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
Working as part of the EMEA HR Team you will be responsible for working with our HR Director, EMEA for the development, implementation, administration of most or all of the following human resource functions within Southern Europe: employment, compensation, benefits, employment relations, equal employment opportunity, organizational development, learning and development and advising management in personnel policy and program matters.
You need to be a highly proactive self-starter, extremely organized and thrive in an environment that is mission-driven, results oriented and team spirited! You must have the ability to work independently on various projects from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure, to manage and work through a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company growing rapidly and at a stage where your knowledge, experience and expertise can be used to influence the HR practices we put in place as the business continues to scale.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to internal clients by acting as a trusted partner to employees and managers.
- Support HR good practice by following internal procedures and providing HR advice on relevant policies/practices, working closely with other stakeholders in the business such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Compensation.
- Create HR policies within region that comply with the law and are in line with our core values.
- Manage Employee Relations within region.
- Keep up to date with industry trends across the region and changes in legal requirements.
- Support the business in organizational changes and working closely with the People Services team to make sure changes are accurately reflected in the HRMS.
- Prepare reports and analyze trends within region. Respond to trends using data and qualitative resources to support findings.
- Represent the region when working on global projects to communicate local nuance effectively.
- Build relationships across the organization and work on cross functional projects or initiatives.
- 8+ years in a generalist role in an international capacity.
- Knowledge of local employment laws.
- Ability to work at all levels in an organization and across different cultures.
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of HR including employee relations, training, compensation and benefits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective problem solver.
- Ability to see opportunities to innovate.
- Fluent in French and English.
It would be beneficial if you have experience of working for an American based company.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.