This job is no longer accepting applications.
Speach’s Knowledge Network makes traditional learning approaches obsolete for global life sciences companies.
Traditional learning approaches don’t scale, have poor retention, and take too much of the workers’ time. Speach, however, is built on learning principals that have been proven in modern neuroscience findings to maximize learning in the shortest amount of time. It uses the power of the network effect to create an infinitely scalable connection between experts and workers within the enterprise. Global life sciences companies, including Millipore Sigma, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Biogen, and Eli Lily, are changing the way their employees learn and connect with each other, showing dramatic measurable increases in worker productivity and worker engagement.
Speach has remarkably supportive customers who provide video references and proof of the measurable ROI they achieve with Speach. Speach provides manufacturing employees a way to learn, share their knowledge, and connect with each other. Speach increases employee engagement, reduces employee turnover and increases worker productivity.
Speach based in France; San Francisco, and Austin, and is growing fast and is looking for a Senior Lead Developer who has proven success in high growth, early-stage SaaS start-ups. As a Senior Lead Developer, you’ll be a key player in developing a SaaS solution.
Working at Speach means, above all, joining a team of independent developers, able to understand the strategic issues and interact directly with the designers, the QA, the CTO, the infrastructure ... All our developers are focused on innovation, communication and thinking.
When one of our developers has a project or a simple idea to improve functionalities, we give him the keys to complete his reflection and creation. And if the idea turns out to be excellent, the company will be able to support it.
Specific skills you will use to be a part of the project:
- Conception back and front architecture
- Knowledge of capture and play video over the web
- Working on scalable video application issues
- Pushing your ideas and imagining/dreaming of new features
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Being a Technical Lead / Mentor of a small team (Dev, Designers, QA, system and network administrators)
- Maintaining/updating the product
- Developing technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discovering and implementing new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Helping departments to use technology profitably
- Supervising system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Using stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Helping to recruit future employees
- Ensuring Technical supervision
- You already know how to work a startup or a little structure
- Experience of at least 7 years of development
- Technical knowledge in the architecture n Tier and microservices
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- You have your main experience in Java (1.7 to 11) and or Kotlin
- You are a full-stack dev, and you know front-end technologies and backend technologies (ReactJs, vueJs, jQuery, Html, CSS, SCSS, plugin development, etc..)
- You have the facility to understand the dev ops and understand Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud (AWS, GKE, Azur… )
- You love to work in autonomous
The position is fully remote.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.