Customer Success Manager - EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We need someone who can onboard our rapidly growing client base across EMEA.
You’ll be the second Customer Success Manager hire in the region so this is a great time to come and help shape our processes and deliver tangible results for our customers.
You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal processes too, always putting the voice of the customer first.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
At Omnipresent, you will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Take over new customers from sales and act as the single point of contact.
- Own and manage the customer relationship throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate customer queries and loop in subject matter expert colleagues from payroll, benefits or tech.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Help simplify and automate complex operational processes together with the tech team.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and our customers
You’ve done some of these things...
- Ideally gained 3+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Built a proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Worked in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
You are the sort of person that...
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible
- Takes a flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.