Business Project Manager for Telco Partnerships
Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
One of the key pillars of Aircall growth strategy is to build and expand its partners network. Today this ecosystem is made of Integration Partners, Business & IT Consulting Companies, Solution Resellers and Telecom Integrators.
Aircall is now at a turning point of its partnership program; the next stage of expansion being to partner with Telecom/Carrier service providers.
We're looking for a Senior Business Project Manager to join the Product organisation and help the dedicated Sales team in recruiting strategic international carriers and driving initiatives coming from new partnerships.
You will be responsible for supporting the Telco partnership team during the pre-sales & sales process, along with our Network expert. You will also ensure a good collaboration handling the delivery process from A to Z with the relevant internal teams (Product, Engineering, Finance, Care,…).
Your mission @ Aircall
- Be one of the key point of contact during the partner recruitment process presenting our core product value (apps, features set, 3rd party integrations, ordering & billing flows)
- Understand the needs of our partners and the gaps in our current Product Suite to anticipate upcoming developments
- Align with stakeholders (internal & external) on the project boundaries
- Facilitate coordination & decision-making when conflicting logics appear with the head of product management
- Work closely with Aircall internal teams to organise projects deliveries
- Ensure efficient reporting and communicate clearly all along the project
- Coordinate product releases with both partners and internal delivery teams
- Maintain a close relationship with living partners to present Product evolutions and collect requests (roadmap management)
A little more about you
- You have been working as Business Project Manager on large software projects, ideally in the Telco industry
- You take ownership and have a driven mindset. You are able to follow through on deals over long periods of time and get them from idea to reality
- You are familiar with partners management and you can navigate in large organisations
- You have ideally been working with International Telecom Service Providers Experience in hybrid technical/business roles is a plus: technology partnerships, solutions engineering, developer tools sales, product, or consulting
- Strong rigor and organisation, ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- You have an experience in SaaS or strong interest in the SaaS industry
- You are fluent in English (an extra European language would be a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary range: 55k€ to 65k€ (depending on experience - to be discussed for remote location outside France)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.