This job is no longer accepting applications.
- eFounders is a Startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies. We build businesses that create the tools of tomorrow and inspire new ways of working, in short, we build the future of work! We were the first to pioneer the startup studio model in 2011 and have since launched 27 companies with $400 million in funding and now reaching a valuation of over $1.5 billion.
Today, more than 1,000 employees across the world work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies: Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Foxintelligence • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq • Multis • Swan • Yousign • Bonjour • Cycle • Folk • Once
What is Crew ?
In short : Crew is Superhuman for recruiting.
Our mission is to build a super powerful and exceptionally delightful All-in-One recruitment platform, that empowers recruiters and leaders to source, engage, and close best candidates.
If you think about it, teams define the success of any project. Vostok (1st flight in space 🚀), Apollo 11 (1st step on the moon 🌚), Apple, Tesla, Stripe... All made possible thanks to the amazing teams behind them. To reach the moon, you need the best crew, right? 😉
But here is the thing : long gone are the days when recruiters would just post a job ad online and wait for applications. Today recruiters need to actively seek out the best candidates, provide a great experience, nurture relationships and create a solid employer brand. Which takes a lot of time, effort, and tool switching (between excel, gmail, slack, LinkedIn, calendar, ATS...). That’s where Crew comes in. We are reinventing the whole recruiting stack from the ground up, crafting a breakthrough platform that do it all (no more switching), with a lot of automations (no more repetitive tasks), and centralising all the data in one place.
"Small teams of highly talented people can do incredible things" - @rahulvohra We believe that too, we are a small team of doers, and we are currently looking for our 1st Product Manager to join the Crew 👨🚀 led by Amine (CEO)& Mohamed (CTO), and the rest of our awesome tech team
- At Crew we are product & design focus. Meaning we put a lot of time and effort in these areas, and are comfortable prioritising them over other areas.
- We focus on building an absolutely delightful user experience above all else. We ship a well-crafted product and sweat the little big details.
- We read and get inspired by people like Marty Cagan, Lenny Rachitsky, or Shreyas Doshi. You too ? Let's chat !
What you will be doing:
- Help us ship a minimum lovable product and achieve product/market fit
- Collaborate closely with our engineering team to narrow down problems, shape ideas, and support the development process.
- Create and maintain our product roadmap.
- Prepare and follow up on the weekly development sprints.
- Bring us closer to our customers, being in constant dialog with them.
- Constantly create and optimize processes to streamline the product development.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product.
- Understand Crew’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised as best in the industry.
- You have built products 0-to-1, in a startup in a larger company.
- 5 years experience in Product Management.
- An experience in a B2B-SaaS-Early stage startup is a strong plus.
- Track record of thinking outside the box, shipping creative solutions to customer's problems, and delivering an excellent user experience that delights users.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details.
- You are data-driven: you use data to drive product decisions.
- You have a good technical understanding, you can help your team prioritise technological investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- You communicate and write succinctly.
- Fluent in English - we work in English (a good understanding of French is a plus!)
- A challenging work experience building an ambitious product from scratch
- Strong culture : both product and technical
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Latest Macbook pro + 28" 4K screen
- We are remote first but our offices - located in the heart of Paris - are always open to you 😇
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.