Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
Your mission as a Manufacturing Engineer at Luko
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe focuses on the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the life of their contract - claims and terminations included, and the TPM tribe works on building the best IOT and services to protect our members' homes.
As part of the TPM Squad (Touch Per Month), you will be responsible for building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes. At Luko, we believe that prevention is better than cure.
You will own manufacturing at Luko, qualify and manage our manufacturing and logistic partners, define the QC strategy.
- You will manage manufacturing and 3PL partners- identify, audit and quality existing pertners and suppliers
- You will manage manufacturing roadmap while ensuring smooth production by interfacing team and partners
- You will design and implement top notch QC system
- You will negotiate costs with suppliers
- Min. 4 years of experience in cosumer electronics manufacturing (ideally through 2-3 consumer products)
- You have experience in purchasing and quality control
- You are fluent in French or English. Big Plus if you speak Chinese
- You have very good communication skills in an international setup and good team player
- Be able to travel (once situation allows)
- You have experience in feight fowarding and dealing with certifications
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Friendly team and a brand new office in Paris
- Remote friendly (from occasional to full remote possibilities)
- Intro call
- Video call with hiring Manager
- Case study
- HR Interview
- Meeting the team
- Meeting the CTP
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 4 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.