Lead of a new BU
Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and *raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B *.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, we are divided into 3 tribes, each with its own roadmap, a dedicated product manager and tech team. The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As part of the New Launch squad, you will be transverse to these 3 tribes, in order to bring about Luko's long term vision : building a Home Care company that actively protects your home and empowers you to maintain it... and not just an insurance contract sleeping in a drawer until a flood / fire / storm happens.
Today, Home Care takes several forms :
- Products: eg. smart devices for your electricity consumption, your door or for water leakages
- Services : eg Doctor House (telemedicine for your house) and Lukey (Luko delivers at your door a spare key if you're locked outside)
- Content (newsletters, blog articles, etc to train & empower people to take care of their home & make it safer & greener)
- And many more to come !
The mission of the Lead of the new Home Care BU is to :
- Define Luko's strategy & goals for Home Care
- Define how we get there, eg:
- Create & grow a consistent portfolio of products, services & content - leveraging both internal capabilities & signing external partnerships
- Build and oversee the execution of the go to market strategy to make Home Care real (priority products/services to push, distribution channels, budgets, partners, dashboards)
- From R&D to ops, product, brand & growth, align all teams on a single Home Care roadmap, coordinate its implementation and actively monitor success KPIs
- In the medium term, build a team to scale Home Care products / Services across all Luko's countries and insurance products
- +4-5 years experience in a fast-paced environment (eg consulting, start-up). Ideally, you have already launched a product / service on your own
- Polyvalence: you are comfortable with strategy topic as well as go-to-market, ops, analytics
- Autonomous, hands on & problem solver : you have an entrepreneurial, guerrilla mindset and are used to fast paced environments
- Data driven & analytical
- Languages: French and English (full professional proficiency)
Nice to have
- Experience in Product and / or Growth
- Creative skills
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and a brand new office in Paris
- Remote friendly (from occasional to full remote possibilities)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 March 2021
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Experience: > 4 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.