Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
Voi Technology is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager. We’re the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe.
As our Senior Growth Marketing Manager you will take over responsibility for the local growth and marketing strategy in Southern Europe (Spain, Italy and France). The role combines a strategic perspective with working hands on to improve all aspects of the local marketing and hitting growth targets.
If you want to work in a high-paced company, being part of a fun, good-hearted, and hardworking team in our local operations, then you should definitely apply!
As a Senior Growth Marketing Manager you are part of the local leadership team, with direct report to the local General Manager. In your role you will guide and support local Marketing teams which will be reporting to you.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Own the growth & performance marketing output (KPI’s) of Southern Europe. You will own the customers' lifecycle / CRM Management.
- Plan and drive strategic initiatives, based on local as well as global goals, in close collaboration with the local teams and the General Manager.
- Partner closely with central marketing teams to implement best practices and constantly inform them of local experiments/improvements to be shared with the rest of Voi.
- Lead and support direct reports in their daily work, tasks and responsibilities. Follow up on performance and coach team in overcoming challenges and improving the current ways-of-working.
- Collaborate with the Policy and Comms teams to develop and communicate our sustainability, safety and community based partnerships and initiatives locally.
- Together with the GM & CMO, plan the marketing budget and constantly monitor and optimize this between channels.
- Develop user insights, share and act upon them - always iterating and A-B our product offering (such as price packages) as well as lifecycle communication to maximize growth.
- New User Acquisition, MAU, ARPU, CAC and drive a cost-efficient, data-driven approach to marketing.
- Develop and execute on the local growth & marketing strategy including CRM, Activations, Partnerships and other tactics.
- Preferably based in Barcelona but could also be Paris or Milan.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We’re looking for an analytical, data driven, performance marketing genius with in-depth Marketing knowledge and contributing to business improvements. You resolve problems independently and have the ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations in your daily work as well as complex business challenges. Your person is characterized by leading through as an example and inspiring your direct reports, while providing ongoing coaching and feedback.
What you’ll need:
- 7-10+ years of proven work experience from areas within CRM Management and Lifecycle is a MUST.
- Exceptional Spanish or French or Italian communication skills, both in writing and speaking are a MUST.
- English communication skills, both in writing and speaking are a MUST.
- Able to successfully manage several stakeholders and nurture professional relationships with them.
- A deep understanding of customer behaviour and how digital marketing should be optimized to contribute to growth goals and conversion through the user funnel
- Analytical mindset that continuously evaluates the current structure to find potential changes and improvements, whilst solving problems on-the-go
- Prior experience engaging with external stakeholders in negotiation and execution of projects.
- Proven people management experience.
- Flair for negotiation to land Voi the best deals with our local partners.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, marketing or similar.
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Flexible work schedule and working remote
- Build up and develop our marketing strategy in Southern Europe!
- Impact the entire company and be a part of creating contributing to long term success
- Work with a team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.