This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Our COO & Co-Founder Axel is looking for an Operations Manager to ensure that MoovOne’s operations are running & performing to their maximum potential 🚀
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing a multitude of operational activities. You will create and improve the operations processes, manage performance and build an operations strategy that fits MoovOne’s ambition. Your role will be to (re)build from scratch our operations processes and rationalise them as we scale: MoovOne will be growing from 50 to +100 people this year, and expand into new markets in Europe. We are at a turning point (from start-up to scale-up), and truly believe in the critical role of Operations to support & empower the scale.
This role can not be done in full or partial remote: you will be based in our Paris office in the 17e arrondissement. Working from home regularly is of course possible: fitting work into your life is important to us!
What You Will Be Doing Day-to-day
Reporting to Axel, you will be responsible of the performance of MoovOne’s business verticals (in a client-centric organization) and will have the following tasks:
- Process : you will work on streamlining and developing new processes with all departments, always keeping in mind a business focus and vision. This also includes auditing and challenging current processes in order to start working with a logic of continuous improvement
- Tooling & Data: you will ensure that all the MoovOners have the tools and data they need, by selecting and deploying the best solutions. You will always be data- and results-oriented to have the greatest possible impact on all the teams. Salesforce is our core software to support our client-centric organisation
- Enablement: you will be a change management champion, supporting the implementation and adoption of new tools and processes, managing the entire implementation and ultimately guaranteeing its efficiency thanks to clear documentation, workshops and other enablers You will also be the first point of contact and expert in knowledge management, as well as in project and change management for MoovOne’s key projects
- Structural Project Management : you will be in charge of major project run & delivery (“How to reduce the churn?” , “How to sign bigger deals?” “How to decrease the time to invoice clients?” etc…).
You will also be a source of innovation, ideas and proposals to support the implementation of structuring projects at MoovOne
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- you’ll be joining a pépite of the French Tech 🐓 with the next few years at MoovOne promising an incredible human adventure as we scale & go international
- this is a key position for MoovOne’s organisation and at a turning point (from start-up to scale up), where you will directly report to the COO (and co-founder), interacting with all members of the leadership team
- a diverse and super fast growing team of 50+ people, in a work environment that promotes autonomy, team spirit and professional development
- plenty of career opportunities in the future as part of our growth, we’re going to be 100+ by the end of 2021
- an in-depth onboarding into the business, the Sales function and your job, as well as the fields of Learning & Development/HR
- a personalised coaching path to help you grow personally
- pretty cool offices in Paris 17th (close to Batignolles)
- 2 offsite events per year (adapted given the current sanitary context)
- lunch vouchers, holiday vouchers and public transport reimbursement
- the latest and best hardware (Macbook, Jabra, and +)
- bonus gift vouchers for Christmas & holidays
What We’re Looking For
- you have a minimum of 3y experience in Operations in a startup/scaleup or consulting environment, with at least some of that experience being in an environment that is growing & scaling fast. You must have seen what it’s like to support a team that doubles size in 12 months
- you have a strong passion for the inner workings of the Operations function: operations, processes, tools, data, optimisation, etc. and you want to deepen your knowledge of this whilst evolving in a fast-paced environment
- you know how to analyse & understand a problem down to the finest detail, and you know how to respond to it clearly and precisely
- you are agile and proactive
- you write & speak fluent English and French
Nice to have
- a track record of complex project management in an international context
- you have a strong affinity for Product Management and its methodologies
- you have an affinity for EdTech or HRTech: we’re in the business of personal & professional development
- ability with salesforce skills
- you have a strong competitive drive and boundless curiosity
- you are agile and proactive
- you have above average communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- you are results-oriented and data-driven
- First video call with someone from our Talent team
- AssessFirst followed by a video interview with Axel (COO)
- Case study to prepare at home and debrief with Axel or Laurie (right-hand to Axel)
- Meet the team (2h)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.