This job is no longer accepting applications.
Solutions Architect / Solutions Consultant Remote France
Fluent in French and English
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
As a Pluralsight Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for helping clients transform their tech workforce skills by presenting Pluralsight’s multi product platforms (Skills + Flow) to prospective customers, crafting and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation plans with customers, handling the evaluation process to a successful conclusion and ensuring the handover to the customer success team.
To accomplish this, the Solutions Architect must have a deep understanding of market trends, influences, dynamics, and operational architecture which they will use to partner with Pluralsight Enterprise Sales. The Solutions Architect will act as a trusted technical and business advisor to our clients while aiding the customer's transformational journey.
This position can be based in the France, UK or Ireland working remotely.
Who You’re Committed To Being
- Passionate about Pluralsight’s mission to Democratise Technology Skills
- Accountable for excellence
- Prepared to create with possibility, be innovative and operate from a place of unrestricted thinking
- Commit to something bigger than yourself and be ‘mission first’
- Operationally and analytically strong in your approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Of high integrity, honest, reliable and true to your word
What you’ll own:
- Focused on the Value which our products deliver to our customers. Utilising our Value Engineering approach in partnership with our customers.
- Be the “go-to” specialist in Pluralsight’s products and act as a SME for the assigned sales team for all related questions
- Develop and be able to work in a structured workflow for technical sales requests
- Conduct customer facing technical sales calls as needed by the team
- Develop and deliver targeted & specific product demonstrations to enterprise executives & decision makers
- Partner with customers in running value aligned Pilots
- Be a specialist in Pluralsight’s Professional Services offerings able to position as part of the overall solution
- Assist assigned sales teams in responding to technical requirements included within RFP/RFIs
Experience you’ll need:
- Strong operational aptitude balanced with a highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Ability to effectively influence senior-level customer decision makers
- Excellent business acumen with ability to simplify sophisticated technical subjects to ensure mutual understanding
- Understanding of SaaS selling structures, measurements, and critical success factors
- Self-starter who is able to effectively time manage, prioritize, produce with autonomy, and provide visibility to key deals
- Prior successful 3+ years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Software as a Service
- BSc. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience preferred
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.