Junior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Storfund (https://www.storfund.com) is a fintech company headquartered in London providing short-term financing to e-commerce sellers. We launched our service in late 2018 initially in Europe and over the subsequent months in North America. We are growing 25% month-over-month and we now support 17 Amazon marketplaces, Cdiscount in France, as well as other marketplaces around the world.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to take hold of our on-boarding process and within a few months provide professional advise to sellers from all over the world. Your will become an expert in short-term financing solutions and use this expertise with clients to help them increase their revenue and build a sustainable e-commerce business.
What you'll do:
- Onboard sellers from North America, Europe, and Asia
- Serve as the sellers' main point of contact and provide a positive client experience by properly managing all communication and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Have a deep knowledge in all aspects of Storfund and its associated products and services and up-sell these to sellers
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their objectives, needs and requirements
- Establish rapport and maintain positive working relationships to ensure merchant satisfaction and retention
- Support the Business Development team
What you'll need to be:
- Customer-focused and able to find fulfillment in helping your sellers grow
- Ability to have conversations around business subjects
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
- Process and results driven
- Able to work with a cross-functional team
- Confident and business savvy in understanding different business models and business needs
What you'll need to have:
- Fluency in Spanish & French - preferably native
- Highly proficient in English
- Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience in eCommerce, payments or social media marketing is a plus
- Have excellent multicultural competencies
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of MS EXCEL
If you meet the above criteria and possess the willingness to learn and grow send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.