UK 🇬🇧 / France 🇫🇷 Remote
A newly created opportunity to be a part of a successful team and work for a recognised, publicly traded market leader.
You’ll implement and manage innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our Sales teams to provide ‘best in class’ prospect and customer experiences, as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such as new products, services, and tools. You’ll define operational strategy, develop Enablement programs and drive their execution, and work closely with internal stakeholders to refine our Enablement processes.
Your stellar communication skills, and track record of success in both Sales Enablement and as a quota carrying individual contributor will ensure your success in this role, and earn wide recognition within our rapidly growing organisation, where genuine career progression opportunities exist.
Location: London, UK or Paris, France (Remote OK)
Reports to: Sales Enablement Manager
- Partner with France sales team, and EMEA BDR teams (or other audience as appointed) as well as cross functional stakeholders in Product, Operations and Product Marketing to identify gaps and build programs to meet business needs
- Deliver and facilitate select training programs in strong partnership with the field managers to ensure the best class, modern and engaging training experience across all key performance indicators
- Leverage our amazing tech stack to equip you with data, insights and anecdotal examples that will allow you to provide impactful coaching
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support, and contribute to the knowledge-base working closely with the Sales Operations team
- Assist with construction and maintenance of sales resources library and online training academy, ensuring consistent adoption of all methodologies, tools, enablement assets, and best practices
Ideally, You’ll have:
- Experience in Sales/ Revenue Enablement and/or corporate training within a high growth software as a service (SaaS) or technology business
- Quota carrying sales or customer service experience
- Outstanding facilitation skills and ability to take a large audience on a journey while presenting
- Ability to exercise discretion, decisiveness and independent judgment on business and training matters
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package, including the opportunity to participate in employee share schemes.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.