Customer Success Manager Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What’s the challenge? 🙈
As a full member of our Customer Success team, your main mission will be to help us increase client satisfaction and prevent churn. You will contribute and nurture client relationships throughout the client’s life cycle.
We are almost starting from scratch with the ambition to align the strategy with the sales teams of fast-growing companies. With passion and kindness, our product will aim to make our customers happy. As a flat organisation with one leader per project, we are moving quickly!
We work with Agile SCRUM methodology process, and you will take part in each SCRUM ceremony: daily, planning, co-design, build, test, ship and retrospective to ensure continuous improvement.
As this is a new position, you will have the opportunity to work and co-create on customer support, on-boarding, customer training, services and renewals.
Joining the AmaLiA adventure means working with Ambition, Love and Autonomy 😍
Who are you? 💎
We are looking for Master’s degree interns available 6+ months with the possibility of joining us at the end of the internship and growing with us.
You have a passion for empowering clients and a love for SaaS. You are willing to directly interface with customers to understand and help guide usage of our platform and ensure we meet their business needs. Additionally, you will be instrumental in up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- First, you are a kind and friendly person.
- You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are curious and eager to learn and share with your teammates.
- You are a problem solver and you care about bringing innovative yet simple solutions.
- You like to have responsibilities and own your projects.
- You like being challenged and you seek to constantly improve yourself.
Your skills 👨💻
- CSM: You are a likable person who can build rapport with customers of all levels of technical experience. Organizational skills and ability to juggle several requests and clients at once.
- Qualities and state of mind: "test and learn", “data oriented” spirit and dynamic personality;
- Experience: You are comfortable with complex Excel/Spreadsheets.
- English: Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bonus: You have experience with commission plans and calculations. Sales ops or Finance ops familiarity. Basic accounting/finance understanding. Basic technical knowledge (SQL/database, light coding, etc...) is a huge plus.
Apart from these few essential qualities, it is above all your motivation and your ability to work in an async teamthat interests us 😉
A fast recruitment process 🤝
- 30 min call with one member of the team.
- Half-day at the office : technical test + fit interview. (Remote during covid-19)
- Call with one of the co-founders.
It won’t take more than 2 weeks between your application and the final response + you will always get feedback, no matter what the decision will be.
Send your résumé (no need for cover letter) at : email@example.com with [APPLICATION] in the subject line.
What do we offer? 🔥
A calm environment where you can focus on doing great work. We are a multi-based company with our office in Lille at Euratechnologies and in Paris at Station F, two terrific european accelerators.
We work mostly remotely but we meet at least once a week at the office to share teamwork and good times all together (when not COVID)
Compensation : 1000 euros / month
Opportunity to be among the first hires, and to help us build a great and strong company !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.