Customer Support Expert
Paris, France 🇫🇷 Remote
The Customer Support Expert (CSE) is responsible for responding to customer issues across our Wdesk and Wdata platforms. Support consists of troubleshooting issues with customers, identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding the customer through corrective steps. A key component of this position will consist of providing technical and functional support to customers over the phone, chat or case management. A CSE provides product information and resolves most administrative and product problems which our customers face. They are responsible for owning the customer experience and improving our ability as a business to support their dynamic needs.
What You'll Do
- Customer Support: Support customers by providing technical and functional expertise over the phone, chat and case management.
- Manages customer inquiries within the expected time frame and acts as the escalation point within Tier1 support, only escalating above themselves when required
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Troubleshoots customer issues by utilizing knowledge of application, experience and by self-guided research of issues
- Capable of resolving complex customer issues with minimal assistance from escalated assistance
- Provides a high quality customer experience to produce or maintain raving fans
- Contributes to improving the customer experience - offering ideas and being part of the improvement process to benefit the customer
- Work with Customer Success, Professional Services, and all tiers of support to solve problems or identify opportunities - act as the POC for support
- Train and mentor other engineers on the team - create accountability and professionalism within the team
- Edit or write new documentation or customer facing content to represent the support experience
- Lives the Workiva Values and Principals and guidelines on how to produce results and improve the business
What You'll Need
- Fluency in both French and English
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Ability to understand intermediate to advanced math concepts
- Ability to communicate via email, phone, chat and other customer channels
- Moderate technical aptitude, with high competency in using Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite, OneCloud & Workiva products
- Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
- Self-motivated and accountable to results - ability to train others to demonstrate these same characteristics
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others
- Able to allow for contingencies, prioritize multiple and potentially overlapping customer requirements
- Proven ability to meet established timelines and service level agreements
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service with ability to identify customer needs and expectations and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Represents the team as an advocate in cross-functional team meetings or projects
- Helps to create and maintain a positive and vibrant culture in Support
- Previous experience in accounting or finance preferred
- 1+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company or technical support organization
- Nice to have, not required: Basic or Intermediate experience with database support or network security support
- High school diploma required; associates or bachelor's degree preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Varying and overtime hours required during peak seasons
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- Minimal travel
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.