Lead Data Governance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To support and participate in the growth of the company, we are searching for our Lead Data Governance to join our fast-growing Data department (20+ people).
As the Lead Data Governance, you will act in a strategic role specialized in managing the information flow, including the integrity, efficiency, and availability of data.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Social Media landscape, participate in large-scale projects in an international environment (US and Europe) and develop an expertise on social media that you can build on throughout your career.
Integrated to the Data department, you will report directly to the VP of Data.
- Help create the Governance & Quality team.
- Build and lead Data Governance strategy across the company and establish the projects roadmap.
- Design and ensure Data governance framework, processes and tools, ensuring that data quality and data privacy issues are taken into account at all stages of the data lifecycle.
- Develop good relationships with users across the company and interact with them to identify data domains and data owners.
- Audit and select data governance tools (Data catalog, DQM tools, etc) and create common data dictionaries to list and map all existing data within the company.
- Create guidelines to classify data according to its scope, quality, granularity and importance.
- Define best practices to facilitate data-sharing and self-service.
- Ensure Change Management on governance principles and act as ambassador of Data Governance within the company and the data community.
- Serve as a point of escalation for governance, data quality and protection issues.
Jellysmack’s technical Stack:
- Language : Python
- Databases : Aurora, Redshift, ElasticSearch on AWS
- Librairies : Pandas, numpy, SQLAlchemy,...
- Visualisation : PowerBI, plotly
- Environment : We use Pycharm / VSCode and Jupyter but we’re open to anything!
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with minimum 3 years of experience with Master Data Governance
- Strong problem-solving ability & analytical thinking
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Demonstrated skills in change management concepts and strategies
- Experience with Data catalog solutions, Data lineage solutions, Data quality frameworks and Dashboarding Solutions (PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau)
- Knowledge of risk data architecture and technology solutions
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Fluent in French and English (C1 minimum)
- Excellent verbal & communication / presentation skills
- HR call interview
- Interview with the VP of Data
Welcome to Jellysmack! :)
What’s it like to work at Jellysmack?
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- Remote working possible - working in the offices is also possible if preferred :) (depending on the sanitary situation)
- Dedicated time every week to learn with your peers and improve your skills
- “Tech Friday Party” : Dedicated time every sprint to work on innovation, work on your own projects, whatever you want to explore!
- Possibility to work one day on a social or environmental cause during your work hours, paid by Jellysmack thanks to our partner vendredi.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.