Regional Sales Manager France and Africa
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Servomex, the world leader in gas analysis, is currently recruiting for a talented Regional Sales Manager to cover our French and African territories. This is a rare opportunity to join our high-performing team promoting our cutting-edge products and services within our Industrial, Process and Emissions (IP&E) market sector.
The suitable candidate will be based remotely in France (preferably in one of the southern regions of France, although there is flexibility on location). The Regional Sales Manager will enjoy frequent domestic travel, with potential to visit other countries/locations as required by the business and customer demands - including occasional travel to South Africa. This opportunity will suit a tenacious sales professional with proven experience within the gas analysis sector or closely related discipline.
About the Opportunity:
- To deliver sales/order objectives for the targeted key accounts as part of the assigned territories sales plan
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term relationships with key accounts in the assigned territories to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Meet and exceed business plan and sales strategy for the targeted key accounts
- Define and manage the monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Develop the agent and distributor network required at the key account to ensure that appropriate partners are in place to serve the key accounts and that they receive regular training and guidance on selling Servomex products
- Work in close co-ordination with these channel partners to establish individual sales objectives in line with the Company’s Plan
- Grow more key accounts and implement the plan for expansion of direct sales
- Establish target markets, key application areas and customers in co-ordination with Marketing, providing regular customer and market feedback
- Arrange customer visits, seminars, symposia, conferences and other events as and when required in order to develop new sales opportunities for Servomex
- Liaise with sales channels and Servomex departments to ensure any technical or commercial problems are resolved promptly
- Report back using the company CRM tool salesforce.com on customers and opportunities on a regular basis as requested by management
About your Essential Talent:
- An exceptional sales professional with a proven track record of growing business within the gas analysis/process instrumentation industry (or closely related discipline)
- Knowledge and experience in petrochemical, heavy Industry, power, steel, marine, semiconductor, industrial gas market
- KAM (key account management) experience with large national and international accounts
- Strong capability to develop and manage sales channel and distributors as well as proven project hunting capability
- Result oriented attitude and strategic thinking mindset, results and performance driven
- Willingness to travel - this is a remote (home-based) opportunity with frequent travel across France and some travel to South Africa / other destinations including international travel
- Fluent French and business English
- Experience of using CRM tools (preferably salesforce.com)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills combined with result-oriented and a strategic mind. A team player - capable of working under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline (electronics/instrumentation/chemical)
- Arabic language could be useful
- Miller Heiman and/or another strategic selling tool
Location: France (preferably in one of the southern regions of France, although there is flexibility on location)
Job Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (Flexible start & finish times)
Salary: Competitive to attract the best talent
Job reference: LM-EUR-052R
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.