Audio Lessons Producer
Remote Worldwide 🌍 Remote
Help create innovative programming to educate, inform, and entertain millions.
We’re seeking a candidate to help coordinate day-to-day production for Duolingo Audio Lessons. Our ideal candidate has a blend of production coordination experience and a sharp editorial skillset. You’ll join Duolingo’s team to help create original content in multiple languages that will reach millions worldwide.
- Coordinate day-to-day production and publishing of Duolingo Audio Lessons (maintain multiple production calendars and manage workflows, coordinate multiple remote teams, help oversee publication of lessons, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between educational, creative, and production stakeholders
- Contribute creative input to audio programs; review scripts and provide direct feedback to content creators
- Help enforce Duolingo’s creative and editorial standards across all projects
- At least 5 years experience working in an equivalent role producing audio content
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience scripting or editing compelling audio material
- Meticulous attention to detail
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Working proficiency in at least one additional language, especially Spanish or French
- A strong command of the English language with a talent for writing for the ear
- A knowledge of best practices in audio production
- Experience producing interactive storytelling experiences in new media formats
- A strong interest in education, culture, and language
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.