This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We are looking for a Growth Marketer – with Advanced English Speaking skills. (The job will be 100% remote until the world figures out what to do.)
Who we are:
We’re a mobile-focused SaaS company, designing and developing intelligent mobile commerce solutions and services for eCommerce companies since the beginning of 2020. We know how long, tiring, sometimes overpriced, and frustrating mobile application projects can be. This is why our experience and expertise are geared towards mobilizing eCommerce businesses as easily and effectively as possible. With this purpose, we have created an ultimate product that turns eCommerce stores into 100% native mobile apps in minutes, without any coding.
Who we are looking for:
The mission is to lead the business towards high-growth opportunities by bringing qualified leads, creating outstanding journeys, and managing the digital channels.
We take a hypothesis- and data-driven approach to identifying and executing marketing activities that drive significant, sustainable, high-ROI growth.
We need someone who:
- Has advanced experience in B2B SaaS Marketing.
- Has a broad understanding of eCommerce and online marketing in a global environment.
- Has the ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures.
- Has solid communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Has a passion for solving complex problems and proposing elegant solutions
- Has the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Has a startup mindset
- 5+ years in growth or performance marketing in a B2B SaaS Area
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Expert knowledge of key digital marketing platforms including, but not limited to: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Expert knowledge of creating brand awareness, demand generation, lead generation.
- Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams
- Content-driven mindset - you'll ideally have experience using world-class content to great effect during different touch-points in the sales/marketing funnel.
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting, and relationships with vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals
- Resourceful and confident to dive in and tackle problems - constantly driving programs forward
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to prepare channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Experience in managing significant partnerships and other third parties.
- Excellent understanding of digital data analytics and programmatic platforms
- Experience in working with third-party freelancers and agencies.
- Prior experience working with or using HubSpot CRM & Marketing, or other marketing automation software to create and manage campaigns, workflows, blogs, and landing pages
- Additional European languages – Spanish, French, Italian, etc.
- On-site SEO knowledge.
What we offer:
- 100% Remote work
- A friendly environment
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Private health insurance
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Stock options available to qualified employees
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.