Performance Marketing Specialist
Monde Entier 🌎 Remote
About the job
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means:
- 🚀 Putting people first
- 🎧 Staying in tune
- 🎯 Taking play seriously
- 🎵 Following your rhythm
- 🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate Performance Marketing Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team and grow Voicemod’s user base all over the world.
What You'll Do
- Launch & optimize global cross-device performance campaigns focused on ROAS / LTV
- Work closely with marketing & product teams to run campaigns focused on driving growth
- Identify new optimization approaches, audience segments, and growth opportunities
- Develop high-performing video and static creative assets to drive efficient and scalable growth, through in-house designers and outside contractors/agencies
- Monitor, track, report key metrics and provide a short and mid-term strategy
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably in digital B2C, digital marketing agency, or mobile app/gaming company
- Hands on experience running international UA campaigns on tight ROAS/LTV
- Experience on Google Ads (incl. Youtube) or Facebook Ads for app installs is a must-have
- Experience across digital channels including web, social and mobile networks.
- Ability to formulate hypotheses from data, then test them fast through A/B experiments and rapid iterations on the campaigns, copy and creatives
- Experience with data tools: MMP (Singular/Adjust/AppsFlyer), analytics (Google Analytics/Amplitude/Tableau), proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
What you'll need
- Self-starter attitude - comfortable working autonomously
- User obsession - high drive for understanding users and over delivering on their needs
- Grittiness - always learning, always growing, always increasing the quality
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in a distributed team environment
- High-level of proficiency in English, some Spanish helpful
- You are fluent in German or French
- If you’re a proactive doer who’s always collaborating and helping others to give their best
- If you’re a passionate about Gaming culture
- If you worked with Agile methodologies and if you have a growth mindset
- If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
If you join our team, you'll enjoy…
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us.
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March.
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain.
- A competitive salary package.
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs.
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products.
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels.
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.