Belfast, UK 🇬🇧 Remote
About the role
You’ll join a team working towards minimizing losses, maximizing revenue and mitigating fraud and credit risk for our customers. You will be using your excellent skills in research and investigation to recover funds while working with various processors and financial institutions to reverse chargeback cases.
This is a high-impact role that offers tremendous opportunities for growth, learning and leadership.
We welcome applications from candidates who are based in the UK and will allow you to work fully remote, with occasional trips to the Belfast office to meet the team!
What You’ll Do:
- Work independently and with your team to help achieve the overall goals of the department.
- With minimal supervision and guidance, conduct high quality research and in-depth analysis on credit card chargebacks to investigate for criminal or buyer fraud.
- Review and process merchant reimbursement requests in line with Signifyd’s coverage policies.
- Minimize potential losses by making decisions on chargeback cases, identifying friendly fraud cases and dispute such chargebacks to recover funds and prevent recurrence of bad buyer behaviour.
- Gather evidence from various data sources from both internal and third party sources to prove the validity of the transaction.
- Research, evaluate and produce data needed to build rebuttal documentations to contest chargebacks while meeting required timeframes and guidelines with little to no follow-up.
- Gain valuable insights into the true causes of chargebacks and categorize according to findings.
- Outreach with customers, banks, processors and internal and external stakeholders to scale and optimise processes.
- Assist with special projects both inside and outside the queue according to business needs and complete such projects in a timely manner.
- Collaborate in the identification and reporting of issues impacting the department.
- Maintain or exceed required performance standards.
- Continue to up-skill skills in chargebacks, analytics, communication and customer engagement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as customer success, product and finance teams.
- French language skills with business proficiency in English
- 1+ year fraud investigations experience in the financial services, ecommerce, and/or web payments industries; or 2+ years customer service experience in the same industries
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have an inquisitive nature with ability to take initiative and work independently
- Highly eloquent with strong verbal and written communication skills ensuring proper interaction with customers and colleagues
- Must possess a high level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems, with have advanced knowledge in G-Suite and strong research skills
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Highly professional with willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, customer focussed work environment while maintaining strict adherence to Signifyd’s Security and Privacy policies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality whilst exercising discretion and professionalism with sensitive information
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task or work flexible hours when necessary
- Flexibility to work holidays and rotating shifts
- 1+ year’s experience working on credit card chargebacks, preferably in the ecommerce industry
- 1+ year’s experience using a variety of payment platforms or processors (Clientline, Vantiv, Adyen, Braintree, Stripe, etc.)
- Knowledge of card networks’ Operating Regulations (Visa, MC, American Express and Discover) for both merchants and consumers worldwide (primarily NA, EMEA)
- Excel expert
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience organizing large amounts of data into actionable information
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast;
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.