E-commerce manager consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
VanguardHub is a fast-growing, Milan based, digital strategy consulting firm, digital factory and innovation hub, assisting companies in their digital transformation to guide them through this new digital economy paradigm.
We are founded by experienced C-level professionals that have spent their whole career within the digital and innovation space, lived and worked in all continents and worked in major multinational companies as well as startups.
Our mission: help organizations to embrace the digital disruption to secure short-term revenues while building long-term sustainability through tech innovation and digital projects implementation.
To support our growth and some of our clients’ digital capabilities enablement, we are seeking an experienced intrapreneurial ecommerce manager consultant.
The ecommerce manager consultant will work across a range of clients in order to help deliver e-commerce and digital business growth both at strategic and operational level.
Initially the consultant will be assigned to one of our top client, a French fashion luxury brand with international presence.
The consultant will be, without this being exhaustive, responsible for:
- SEA/SOCIAL ADV accounts and campaigns supervision and monitoring:
1.Work with a digital media agency on supervising their work and SEA and SOCIAL campaigns, new SEA/SOCIAL-driven advertising models and overall strategic guidance. The operational work of planning and buying is managed by the agency.
2.Work with internal client team as well on Social campaigns performance optimisation
3.Monitor campaigns and secure always-on performance
SOCIAL COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT AND Editorial plan management SUPPORT
1. Work with client team in accelerating social account organic structure and visibility
2. Support on feed management, editorial plan structure, posts copywriting guidance
3. Support on daily activities implementation
CRM AUTOMATIC TRIGGER CAMPAIGNS DEPLOYMENT
1. Design and build of up to 10 emails related to previously approved customer journeys
2. Implementation of these emails in Mailchimp tool up to go-live
3. Marketing automation campaigns monitoring + improvement
DIGITAL & ECOMMERCE DIRECTOR AS-A-SERVICE: strategy to operational ecommerce acceleration guidance and support including:
1. Digital ecosystem growth acceleration and CDO consulting support
2. Communication and e-commerce organizations detailed design, processes setup
3. 360° e-commerce strategy management & acceleration in line with the brand's animation and editorial plan opportunities to be leveraged: acquisition, conversion, retention funnel opportunities coverage
4. E-commerce web-product roadmap management and sites optimization including conversion rate optimization management, analytics dashboarding, etc…
5. Performance driven acquisition funnels strategy opportunities acceleration
6. Digital Data dashboard maintenance (sitting under Google data studio)
This is a role for an experienced e-commerce and digital manager profile that have both a strategic view of digital ecosystems and a rigorous taste for details and processes to be able to convey complex problematics and viewpoints into clear and operational outputs, having the capability to implement operationally the defined strategies.
- Strategic and analytics skills and capability to move from strategic work to operational implementation. We are doers and we are looking for people who can execute operationally what they recommend. If you don’t want to be hands-on and get yours hands dirty, this is not the right opportunity for you.
- Ability to take initiative, be autonomous and proactive, prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet expectations and deadlines across multiple deliverables and projects.
- Deep knowledge of the digital and e-commerce space, curious about new e-commerce solutions.
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups, with the ability to present complex information in an easily understandable format and tailored to the audience.
- Proficient in e-commerce management (.com) and across the whole consumer conversion funnel in B2C environments.
- Deep web-analytics skills, knowledge of web marketing platforms and their operational management (SEO, FB business manager, GA, google ads, etc…).
- Fluent in French and Proficient in English mandatory
Personal And Professional Qualifications
- Relevant Degree / MBA or Master a plus.
- 5 years of digital and e-commerce experience having managed an e-commerce P&L, a team and digital projects. Strong understanding of e-commerce management and digital marketing channels is expected.
- Ideally, experience in a top consulting firm focused on digital transformation projects.
- A strong mixed marketing and tech background.
- Knowledge of full funnel conversion management, omni-channel customer experience management, sales journey optimisation, media and traffic analysis, attribution modelling, etc…
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within timelines and budgets constraints.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies.
- Digital & e-commerce Senior consultantC
- Client based in France
- The job can be performed in full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.