Channel Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 23 nationalities amongst a team of more than 90, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we're spread out throughout the world. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What you will do
- Qualify and recruit reseller and referral partners within a dedicated territory.
- Manage lead flow and qualify/progress high-value leads to regional Partner Managers. Manage & close SMB agency leads.
- Develop and nurture relationships with partners to secure partner-led sales.
- Proactively recruit the right partners based on industry or geographical segments not covered by Swapcard direct sales team.
- Provide local language and regional service support to supplement Swapcard services where needed.
- Provide complimentary service offerings to cover the holistic services nature of events (i.e., Production/Registration/Creative & Design)
- Provide enablement programmes to educate partner teams on pricing structures, platform capabilities and developments, as well as positioning and market fit.
- Grow commercial relationships by extending revenue throughout to Swapcard by resell or referral selling.
What will help you succeed
- Strong sales administration within internal systems and the coordination of service efforts/deployment of resources to deliver to client expectations.
- Create strong relationships with agency partners to understand their business model and deliver mutually beneficial financial relationships.
- Results both financial and leverage are critical to the success of this role. Reliable forecasting and deal transparency as well as reference case development and roadmap inputs will form part of the measures of success for performance assessment.
- 2 or more years of sales experience.
- 1 or more years of experience in the events industry, ideally within an agency environment.
- Strong relationship development and management skills.
- Exceptional comfort while speaking on the phone/video conference and presenting while selling with and enabling Partners.
- Exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills
- Persistent, optimistic and charismatic.
- Experience qualifying leads and managing deals from negotiation through closure.
- Fluent in English – plus French/Spanish. Any other languages would be appreciated!
Reasons to join us
- International Team with 23 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
- Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
- Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success 🍾 🕺🏼💃
- Learning support & sponsorship 📚
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Run events without borders