This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, we're hiring a new Product Manager to accelerate on third-party integrations. Our Product Team is currently composed of 3 Product Managers and 3 Product Designers.
As Livestorm's Product Manager, you'll be joining the Integrations Squad to build the next upcoming strategic integrations for Livestorm. You'll work alongside our API and Platform Product Manager Pierre, our Integrations Squad Engineering Manager Karim, Developers, and Designers. You will be reporting to Robin, Livestorm's CPO.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
Product discovery on Native Integrations
- Understand customers and leads' pain points and needs through qualitative user research or quantitative data analysis
- Analyze product usage through our analytical tools stack to understand what drives usage and conversion
- Organize calls with integrations partners
Product strategy on Native Integrations
- Build and nurture your product vision based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team understands and embraces it through your engaging communication
Product delivery on Native Integrations
- Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to come up with the best solutions to address your users' pain points
- You will also make sure that we’re building the features right.
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Organize and plan sprints with the help of the engineering manager
- Ensure that all features shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA Team’s help).
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field
- Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavioral data, etc.
For this Product Manager - Native Integrations role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have been a Product Manager for 2 or 3 years in a B2B SaaS.
- You are familiar with CRMs like Salesforce, Hubspot or Pipedrive.
- You are familiar with iPaaS such as Zapier or Tray.
- You are a product lover with deep understanding of how to create the best user experience possible.
- You have an engineering mindset and/or an Engineering degree. You thrive in a fast-growing startup environment.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
- You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “user-centric” person.
- You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You have great communication skills (both written and oral).
- You are fluent in English and French.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
And also, benefit from:
- 🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
- 🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.