Sales Development Representative
Europe 🇪🇺 Remote
Livestorm Sales Team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging, and creating qualified enterprise opportunities for the Account Executives.
You will report to our SDR Team Lead and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with new Livestorm customers.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term opportunities for the Account Executives by engaging prospects in prospecting campaigns (calls, emails, social networks, events, etc.)
- Handling discovery calls with potential leads to deliver pre-qualified opportunities to Account Executives
- Understanding the customer needs and buying cycle to gather key insights (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing)
- Working in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Executives, Marketing, and Channel Partners in France to generate healthy opportunities and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Focusing on contacting and qualifying business accounts to achieve / exceed demand generation targets through sales tools and social networks
- Maintaining laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using our CRM
- Motivating and building extended prospects to utilise Livestorm's all-in-one video communication platform
For this Sales Development Representative - Enterprise - French Market role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experienced: Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota.
- Domain Experience: A good understanding of selling video communication platform would be ideal however, a background in selling SaaS and identifying 5-6 figure deals is more important.
- Over Achiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your targets across your geographic territory and have a track record in initiating 5-6 figure contracts.
- Amazing Salesperson: You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new contacts, nurture and expand the company's relationship within named accounts to maximize revenue.
- Excellent Communication: You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it in French and English (another language would be a huge plus - Spanish, German, etc.).
- Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with remote teams and clients to close joint business.
- Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic - disciplined and resourceful.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.