Sales Manager SaaS
Europe 🌍 Remote
About the job
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as Expedia, GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
What You’ll Do – Your Daily Tasks
- You’ll use your friendly attitude and impressive negotiation skills to effortlessly attract new customers and key accounts in the leisure market in Bretagne
- You’ll make contact with potential customers by telephone, email and during online consultation appointments and webinars, and inspire them with the strong arguments for our services.
- Occasionally, you’ll use your talents of persuasion during meetings at our customers’ offices.
- You’ll be a capable point of contact for your customers, guiding them from the first call through to signing a contract with us.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- A talent for sales evidenced through past experience, for example through traineeships in sales/distribution or the service sector.
- If you already have experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce) as a result, that’s great!
- But what’s more important to us is that you’re keen to present customers with a product that has real added value – and to completely convince them of its benefits.
- To do this, you’ll need an impressively purposeful manner and great commitment.
- As you’ll primarily be working with potential customers in France, native-level French skills are absolutely essential.
The Benefits Of Working With Us
- Excellent opportunities for development and advancement
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and a lot of scope for acting on your own initiative
- Attractive, competitive salary
- We don’t just have experiences – we live them! Choose from your personal ‘experience card’ with a €500 annual allowance
- Our brand-new headquarter is located in beautiful Lille.
You will work remotely which means you will work from your own work place. Independent work from day one and full on-site flexibility!You will have regular exchanges (Telephone, Email, Face time or Skype) with our team and with the Head of International Sales in Munich.
Please note: Even though we like to look at your grades and certificates they are not our priority. At Regiondo we put an emphasis on you as a person as well as your motivation and attitude. So, if you’re a highly motivated lateral entrant or career changer, we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Are you interested? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application! Christian Bickel looks forward to receiving your CV with an indication of your salary expectations and a possible entry date. Of course your CV can be in english.
Further details about us and the product can be found on our website and in our blog .
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.