This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Salesforce Architect at Yousign, you will integrate the cross functional Operations team: working closely with Business Operations Managers, Business teams, Project Managers, or Data Analysts and helping them to scale business processes.
Your role is to design a best in class recently implemented Salesforce platform, scaling the architecture, owning the implementation of the most complex automations and supporting all the Business Ops managers in the administration of the platform.
Because Salesforce is also at the center of Yousign strategy, you will work closely with the “Yousign Connectors” Squad team (Product & Engineers), building the next level of Salesforce integration of Yousign products.
First ressource of the technical pod inside the Business Operations team, you will have the opportunity to build the foundation of the Salesforce technical stack :
- Design and implement a best in class Salesforce platform by owning all technical decisions and architecture directions.
- Develop workflows, process builder, APEX batch… as well as external tools connection (through API, ETL or dedicated tools).
- Develop lightning components and create related technical documentation.
- Lead the project of a CI/CD implementation.
- Perform maintenance and ensure data quality.
- Participate in the construction of AppExchange Yousign Connectors.
- Design and industrialize the development and deployment streams (continuous integration / deployment)
- Provide Level 3 technical Salesforce Support to company employees
- Manage and maintain applications connected to the CRM tool
- 3+ years experience of development on Salesforce.com (Apex, LWC, Visualforce, SOQL, APIs) ;
- Strong Knowledge of Lightning Web Components
- Experience manipulating API or ETL is a strong plus
- Advanced Developer or Architect certification is a plus as well as many Trailhead badges
- Good English writing and speaking skills and Fluent French
- Strong knowledge of SCRUM techniques and the spirit of agile.
- Curious, team player, passionate and open minded
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.