Full Stack Web Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full-Stack Web Developer
Since 2008, SightCall has been improving the communication of enterprises like never before. Harnessing the transformational power of AI, our visual assistance platform blends the physical and digital worlds to create a collaborative environment that empowers our customers to meet challenging tasks with confidence and new insight. SightCall is a proven solution for businesses seeking to delight customers and improve field service efficiencies in a connected, mobile-first world.
Working for SightCall means discovering what our employees already know: SightCall is an exciting place to be. Our company is at the forefront of visual assistance technology and we are digitally transforming the workforce on a global scale. A career at SightCall means your everyday work will make a lasting impact on the way customer service and field service are handled around the world.
This is a fully remote position, and we are lucky to have teams all over the world. We are used to working with digital tools in order to be successful as a team.
What you’ll be doing:
SightCall is seeking a Full-Stack Web Developer in charge of developing new features on the core product, fixing reporting issues and help the team by choosing relevant strategies regarding future challenges.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills and considered a creative problem solver.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with your team members and other departments.
- Ability to work autonomously or with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is not mandatory but can be helpful.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in Web Development in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of full-stack development and Web Application Architecture.
- Experience with building and maintaining API’s
- Phone Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Video-call with the hiring manager to better understand your career plan and answer your main questions.
- Video-call with some of our developers to validate your technical skills.
- Video-call with a Solution Architect to create a strong alignment on what SightCall will expect from you and share our operational processes.
- Final video-call with your future manager to share their vision and show you how you will make an impact at SightCall.
- Web Development: 5 years (Required)
- Full Stack Developer: 5 years (Required)
- French (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.