Enterprise Sales Manager
France 🇫🇷 / UK 🇬🇧 Remote
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Enterprise Sales Manager - UK or France
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer's mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today's digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Check out our values
If you're the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world's top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We are looking for a highly-talented French speaking Enterprise Sales Manager, the role can be based from our London hub or remotely from France. The successful candidate will be tasked with driving enterprise sales targets to deliver exceptional revenue growth in our Merchant Services and Payment Orchestration portfolio. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to Director, Enterprise Sales.
Are you an engaging and polished communicator who can effectively articulate complex value propositions? Can you navigate C-level conversations with enterprise technology organisations? Are you data driven and analytical ? Is this you?
- What's the job? Develop and execute a sales strategy to ensure revenue goals are met/exceeded
- Focus on driving a "solutions selling" and "value selling" culture
- Ensure maximized sales coverage and participation across all markets and geographic areas
- Develop and maintain world-class C-level relationships with key executives at both prospects and clients
- Manage client relationships from the early stages of the sales process through to post-sales setup and integration
- Drive execution through both internal and external stakeholders to deliver optimal revenue, speed-to-market and service levels
- Partner with internal counterparts across the business throughout the sales process
- Produce timely clear call and ongoing status reports plus forecasts to update sales management and internal counterparts on account activity.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of sales processes, strategies and structure
- Have you accomplished this kind of qualification?A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or communications
- 5+ years proven sales/business development success
- Prior success selling into large, complex customer environments with multiple decision makers
- Proven track record in leading enterprise level sales engagements that drive growth goals
- Demonstrated experience growing enterprise sales utilizing consultative selling techniques
- Strong network of contacts and relationships
- Proven analytic expertise in revenue forecasting, business planning and pricing
- Success over achieving aggressive goals
- Adept at working as part of a diverse team and as a self-sufficient individual
- First class presentation and listening skills plus an effective closing technique
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- This is what we valueAbility to inspire vision and energy in our sales team and our customers
- Agility to effectively navigate an organization building trust through collaboration and work ethic
- Ability to create and transform environments while still instilling a dedication for critical sales processes including funnel management and accurate forecasting
- Willingness to take charge and work effectively to deliver results, despite internal or external obstacles
- Ability to work globally across cultures and in different cultural environment
- Outstanding social and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel globally to meet with team members, partners, and prospects
- Not a must but a great advantageAbility to speak a third language
- Strong analytical skills, project management and technical acumen
- Experience in working and collaborating with remote teams to get things done
A few words about us:
In today's digital world, Payoneer's platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for entrepreneurs in emerging markets through to the world's leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.