Head of Data analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As Head of Data analytics, you will directly reporting to our CTO & co-founder, and overseeing Data for all tribes.
*What is your mission as a Head of Data analytics *?
As the data analytics Head, you mission is to make Luko a data centric company at every level.
To do so, you will have to ;
- Bring a clear vision/roadmap to the Data analytics team
- Coach the Data analytics team and build, hire, train & structure the data engineers team
- Strengthen the current organization (tools, process ...) to scale up
- Make sure we use data to the fullest in each squad
- Improve and drive the quality of our data (implement test pipelines, CI jobs, RGPD compliant...)
Who are you?
- 8+ years of experience minimum, ideally from a serie B to D startup
- You have a strong knowledge of modern stack data (snowflake, fivetrain, dbt..)
- Highly analytical, you also have solid skills in Python, SQL and engineering
- You have great communication skills
- You already managed a team and know your basics in terms of hiring, people development, and coaching.
- GDPR knowledge
- asynchronous & written skills
- International profiles are more than welcome !
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris
- Remote friendly company (from full to occasional remote possibilities)
- We offer relocate package for non-french profiles that are willing to relocate
- First screening and first interview with Benoit, CTO and co-founder and futur manager
- Technical case and debrief, with the data analytics team
- Hr behavioral interview, with our Head of people
- Soft skills interview with some of you future peers
- Culture fit interview with Raph, CEO and co-founder
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Experience: > 7 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.