Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 4,000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in Italy to replicate the success in France, Germany, Spain & UK. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn since 2018, identified as part of the Next 40 unicorns in France and 120 in Europe, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your role: contribute to the fast development of the PayFit rocketship, by attracting and selecting the best talents ! 🚀
Within the People team, you will be responsible for our business recruitments. Your perimeter will be local mainly.
The People team is composed of 3 main fields : Hiring, HR and Fulfillment. These together form the People Team on global and local perimeters.
You will integrate the People Team France and work with 2 teammates, Mathilde & Juliana. You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
You main tasks will be :
• Work closely with TA manager and your team to execute our challenging hiring plan,
• Find the best candidates via different job boards & direct sourcing,
• Be a true business partner for the hiring managers & interviewers : understand their needs, develop an adapted hiring strategy,
• Be a PayFit ambassador for our candidates, with an innovative mindset,
• Organise and lead screening calls & interviews,
• Manage every step of the hiring process with the candidate & the interviewers,
• Ensure we maintain a high standard of candidate experience,
• Improve our internal hiring process, tools & reportings,
• Lead some recruiting internal projects such as referral projects, recruiting events, employer branding, etc.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You have 3+ years of recruitment experience, in a start-up, corporate organization or an agency,
• You are well organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize,
• You want to work in a challenging and international environment,
• You want to work with passion !
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• You are agile and you are constantly looking for new ways of assessing candidates through innovative tools
• You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
• You have strong listening skills, intuition and empathy
• You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• You are curious, eager to learn and want to gain responsibilities.
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• A work from anywhere culture that provides you a lot of flexibility on remote,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• Regular team and global events,
• Restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣Phone interview with Louise, HR Manager
3️⃣Visio meetings with the TA team
4️⃣Meet Caroline, CPFO @PayFit, and a founder
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.