Paris, France 🇫🇷 Remote
Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants, and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models 📦🌍🚴🚛🌱
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
About the Role
The Solutions department is a department composed of two teams. The Customer Solutions Engineers (CSE) and the Solutions Engineers (SE).
The Customer Solutions Engineers are responsible for interacting with our Clients, from a technical perspective. They also play a pre-sales/technical account management role.
The Solutions Engineers (this role) are responsible for the development of tools, web-services, products, and whatever is needed for our Clients to use our Platform 🧑💻
These Platform users are Stuart’s Clients and also us, Stuart itself. Stuart’s internal business teams are also its own Platform users. You will contribute by building tools for our clients, as well as internal teams, to integrate with the Stuart Platform.
An API service, a front-end app, or a mobile app; any of these are possible projects for the Solutions Engineering team.
Whilst we will hire similar roles in all the main cities we operate (London, Paris, Barcelona/Madrid), this role will be based in Paris 🇫🇷
This role will have a huge impact, in a newly forming department, where there are still many things yet to be defined. In a sense, it will be like joining a Startup inside a Startup. The role will report directly to the Head of SE Sergi Castellsague. As the team grows, plenty of opportunities to grow with us will arise!
Joining Stuart’s Engineering team is one of the best career decisions you can take. We have two engineering offsites per year. We have a budget to attend conferences and training. We take online courses (Udemy, Coursera, etc.). We host meetups, and we even live-stream them! Our growth is exponential, so our tech stack is constantly evolving to meet these requirements. We do care about best practices and we love investing our time getting rid of legacy code.
- Develop and maintain innovative Solutions for our local business team's needs. Examples of this could be:
- Develop new Services to integrate the Stuart platform with other services.
- Develop new web applications for new local Stuart products.
- Develop new mobile applications for Hub optimization/management.
- Develop and maintain integrations for the clients of our local business teams.
- Contribute to defining along with the rest of the Engineering team our next APIs (as a key consumer of it).
- Solutions orientated mindset!
- Minimum of four years of experience.
- Computer science degree, Vocational Education or similar related with computer science.
- Experience in NodeJS.
- Experience in building applications / plugins.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and deployment processes.
- A proactive and highly autonomous personality.
- Prepared to step beyond one’s comfort zone.
- Committed to maintaining high-quality code.
- Fluent in English.
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours.
- Ticket Restaurant by LunchR (in value up to 13e with 60% paid by the company) 🥗
- Wellness program (in value up to 40e) to use in any gym or sport class 🧘
- Private health care provided by Alan 🧑⚕️
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers 🚇
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
- Sports activities at the office (yoga, boxing, cardio training), monthly after-work events and much more.
Stuart is a global company built up of over fifty nationalities. As English is our company language, please ensure your CV and application are in English. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications that are not in English 🙂
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.