Head of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At cryptio, we believe that crypto and digital assets (like Bitcoin or Ethereum) will change the way businesses and people exchange value.
Backed by the best blockchain and fintech VCs in the US and UK, we are building a crypto accounting and compliance solution for businesses using digital assets. By extracting and analyzing our client’s crypto data from exchanges and blockchain wallets, we help them make the bridge between their crypto activity and their traditional accounting.
We are on a mission to foster digital asset adoption by making accounting of these assets automated and seamless.
⌨️ What is the job about?
In close collaboration with the founder, co-develop the company’s product strategy and team to continue building an innovative, market-leading, software company.
As the first Product Manager in the company, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Setup basic product management process (prioritized backlog, well-written user stories and epics, bug reports),
- Communicate about product delivery to internal stakeholders (next weeks plans, sprint demos, release notes)
- Setup the first roadmaps with the rest of the team to establish clear product priorities for the next 1 - 3 - 6 months,
- Work on an initial product marketing strategy and communicate product updates to clients,
- Build a product culture based on users’ problems complementing the founders’ feature ideas,
- Craft the product working with designers and developers to find the best product solutions,
- Meet clients regularly to put them at the centre of product discussions (and enrich the founder’s vision with continuous customers’ insights),
- Free up some of the founders’ time on some strategic topics (e.g. competitive analysis),
- Bonus point:
- Setup the product analytics stack
- Be responsible for hiring new PMs
- Be responsible for hiring designers
⛰️ What are the challenges?
- We evolve in a fairly new ecosystem with little standardization and very few competition. We are building something that nearly no one has done!
- We plan to release a new API product in 2021
- We work with confidential financial data. We have to get it right on the first time.
🤘 Why should I work at Cryptio?
- We have just raised our seed round with one of the best US fintech VC. Our pre-seed investors include Consensys and Outlier Ventures, two leading US and UK blockchain investors.
- If you are interested in fintech and the future of money, you will be at the core of the digital assets ecosystems. Our clients and partners are among the most innovative companies in the space.
- You will be among the first hires and will be part of a small, highly skilled team, where we stick together.
- We value feedback: your thoughts will matter
🤝 Pratical Considerations
- Our team is currently 100% remote due to 🦠 COVID-19
- Office in 🇫🇷 Paris. Full remote possible
- Annual gross salary is 💰 60.000€ to 80.000€
- Equity compensation - to be discussed
📂 What are the minimum requirements?
- You have “been-there, done-that”: you have 2-5 years of experience in Product Management at 1-3 software startups before.
- You have seen an organization scale from a few employees to tens of employees.
- You’re passionate (and an expert) on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes.
- You have great communication skills in both written and oral format. Perfect spoken and written English.
- You have an innovative and creative mindset with the ability to see the big picture of the economics of the business.
- You have an open personality with the ability to inspire, motivate and move others.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and you’re not afraid (but rather excited) to build everything from scratch.
- Bonus point:
- You are passionate about crypto and fintech
- You have a solid accounting knowledge
- You have experience in hiring PMs and/or designers
- You have experience with product analytics software
- You have a strong bias for great UX/UI
📨 How to apply?
- Send an email to Antoine, our CEO email@example.com. If you have any kind of blog, portfolio, or anything you would like to show us really, we greatly valuate it.
- You will have a general interview with Antoine, our CEO
- You will be given a programming task to do on your side. Then you will have a technical interview with Lucas and another Cryptio engineer to discuss your solution.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 March 2021
- Location: Paris, France (75007)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 2 years
- Possible full remote
- Salary: between 60000€ and 80000€ / year
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.