Social Media Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the project
You picked an exciting time to start your career in marketing! The Pentalog platform is facing a constant & fast growth, due to our recent investment, and we are on a mission to bridge the tech talent with the most innovative projects in the world.
As we’re striving to make an impact in our communities through educational projects, social and environmental volunteerism, work-life balance, involvement in professional groups, sharing innovation tools with decision-makers, we need a dedicated Social Media Intern to focus on the French market, for both Pentalog and SkillValue (our HR platform handling IT recruitment, freelancing, assessment and outsourcing).
Your mission will be to spread the good news and find the right communication angle for all the events, tech guides, career opportunities & stories, coding competitions & quizzes we are constantly launching.
Our 30+ expert marketing department uses the Agile methodology, and collaborates with the sales team for lead generation campaigns and the recruitment team for qualified B2C contacts. Now, we’re all working 100% remotely - and so will you!
- Native French speaker;
- Marketing DNA;
- Creative writing with an eye on repurposing content;
- Hands-on experience in managing, setting up and analyzing social media campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram);
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Set the strategy together with the team in order to meet the business goals;
- Own each subject like an entrepreneur;
- Collaborate with the Content, SEO, Design, Events and Recruitment teams;
- Initiate repurposing content ideas from one channel to another;
- Activate your creative writing ;
- Listen to the community;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Query all the actions;
- Use your sense of humor;
- Analyze the performance of our actions;
- Dare to care - we’re in this together!
- The Social Squad - the internal name of our social media team - is ready to guide and share this professional journey with you.
As the official language spoken within our team, English knowledge would be a plus.
- A really awesome team, with people who know how to keep you on your toes and also offer their complete support (OUR SUPERPOWER IS TEAMPOWER!);
- Integration in a friendly, multicultural working environment (native French & English speakers included);
- Working in an Agile company, where continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning are the norm;
- Multiple career opportunities, to ensure your constant growth (History shows that the best people in our team started with an internship!) ;
- The chance to improve your skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Foreign language courses;
- Constant trainings on Marketing.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.