This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your work will focus on improving our technical architecture and developing new functionalities. You will be responsible for all their aspects: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintainability.
Our product is composed of a mission critical SaaS web platform (API everywhere), with high traffic inbound/outbound integrations. Our mission is to anticipate problems and proactively alert end-customers so they can efficiently manage exceptions. We achieve this by collecting and matching millions of theoretical and real data from different stakeholders.
The technical team is structured in three feature teams:
- Connect to collect: quickly build highly-available integrations to fetch and send orders, events and positions (we are looking for someone to join this team in priority)
- Track to react: automatically track orders, detect exceptions and alerts our users so they can react
- Analyze to improve: leverage our data to improve our offer insights to our users
We are looking for someone to join the ‘Connect to collect’ feature team in priority.
Generally composed of 2 backend developers, 2 frontend developers, 1 product manager, 1 product designer, each feature team has the full ownership for selecting and delivering the features that will have the greatest impact for our users. Close collaboration, agile method and tests: we try every sprint to improve our processes.
Our stack :
- Backend: PHP (Symfony) and Python
- Asynchronous event model (RabbitMQ)
- Multi-tier architecture: API REST
- Database: MySQL,Postgres, Time Series Database, Algolia
- Frontend: AngularJS, Angular, and React (Webpack / Nx)
- Tests: Phpspec, PHPUnit, Cypress
- Continuous integration: Circle CI
- Hosting: Clever-Cloud, GCP
- Orchestration: Airflow, Zenaton
- ETL: Talend, Nifi
- Analytics: Tableau, Metabase
- Tools: Github, Grafana, Atatus, Docker
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Full remote possible
- Laptop of your choice
- Offices (brand new) in the heart of the 10th
- Strong team spirit and regular team building events
- Swile Card
- Health Insurance paid 100%
- Places to attend tech conferences
We are looking for a developer with a good knowledge of the technologies we use, but what matters most is that:
- You are passionate, experienced and enjoy working in a team in an agile context
- You are not afraid to confront new problems and overcome them
- You deliver qualitative, powerful and tested code
Ideally, your profile will check the following boxes:
- At least 4 years of experience in backend development
- Solid coding skills
- Solid knowledge of Symfony
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Good knowledge of API design, construction and maintenance
- Autonomy, fast learning and proactivity
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.