Remote 🇫🇷 France Remote
- 👨💻 Open to Full Remote from France
- 💼 Full time
- 🗣 Native French and Proficiency in English
- 💯 Top job
- 🏅 12+ years experience in a fast-paced environment
- 💰 Competitive package
Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small business owners around the world, empowering each one to live their dreams. With Vistaprint, micro and small businesses are able to build and customize their marketing with our easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving real-time, experienced graphic design support. Vistaprint’s focus is on helping businesses project a consistent and cohesive brand image that makes them look their best in-store, online, on-site and on-the-go – a service they need now more than ever as look to serve customers in new ways in our current climate.
In the last 20 years, Robert Keane, founder and CEO, has taken Vistaprint from his apartment in Paris to one of the world’s leading online providers of marketing products. Vistaprint’s annual revenue is over $1.5bn, with more than 6,000 team members across 29 offices and manufacturing facilities worldwide, with 22 localized websites serving markets globally. Since their inception, Vistaprint has sought to redefine the market and to build a groundbreaking and enduring business. Currently founder-led and profitable they have reinvented their proposition frequently in service of their “make small feel big” mission.
France is one of Vistaprint’s largest global markets and is seeing significant growth. We are looking for a Marketing Director to accelerate our transformation journey.
What You Will Do
The Marketing Director will report into the General Manager, France. In this role, the person will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our audiences, our current positioning and our goals and build a detailed marketing plan to:
- Define our Go-To-Market and Brand campaigns.
- Lead all aspects of the implementation – from creative, tone of voice to the in-market launch - coordinating the execution across marketing channels and working very closely with the Global Marketing team.
- Set and ensure delivery of the performance and brand channel goals.
- Handle the measurement, post-mortem and key learning to infer next steps.
- Identify and test into new channels.
- Evolve the value proposition to effectively match French customers’ expectations and needs and champion them through the global organization.
- Be responsible for the development and the strength of the brand within the French market.
- Work with local and global agencies and partners to handle the local PR, Content and Social Media strategy.
- Identify major partnerships or any additional opportunities (activations, offline events, …) in the FR market to further elevate our brand and implement along these lines.
- Lead, handle, and mentor a team of direct and indirect reports across functions in marketing, creative and brand, collaborating with a variety of teams (Global Marketing, Pricing, Analytics, etc.).
- 12+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in all facets of marketing - online/offline, digital/ traditional, direct marketing, brand, TV/radio, brand building/direct response.
- A combination of strong analytical skills and a creative attitude.
- Expertise in performance monitoring and experience with Test/Control Analysis, Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, etc.
- Track record of delivering impactful, large scale and brand initiatives.
- Capacity to act in an entrepreneurial and creative fashion, infusing a large matrixed organization with start-up like energy.
- Strong sense of ownership, steadfast curiosity, and direct approach to problem solving.
- Strong Management Skills.
- French-culture immersed with excellent communication skills (native level in French and proficient in English).
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results.
Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, France, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍 Thank you and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer has expired or if the link is broken, please click here to report!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.