Sales Development Representative
France 🇫🇷 Remote
About the job
Our mission at Witivio is to bring Employee experience to the next level!
Are you a passionate about solving technical challenge? Do you want to put your skills at the service of a fast-growing start-up, recognized as the startup of the year 2020 by Microsoft? Does an international vision motivate you?
Welcome home! 🎉
We are looking for a results-driven and hands-on Business Development Representative to drive Witivio's business development activities. Remote based, your role will be to identify and qualify new sales opportunities to grow Witivio sales for the French Market. You must have the ability to understand the sales development process and technology stack and ensure its adoption. We need a self-starter motivated to constantly improve and optimize the process to drive performance.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Perfect! 👍
What You'll Do
- Manage a large volume of daily inbound and outbound leads - connecting via phone, email and LinkedIn and qualifying them
- Engage with our Sales and Marketing executives to design, research and execute outbound vertical and/or geographical markets campaigns to grow sales pipeline in a dedicated territory.
- Work with our Sales Executives to prospect and close large enterprise deals
- Educate and nurture early-phase prospects for potential future opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of Witivio products and its value proposition and an understanding of the Digital Workplace ecosystem to converse with data and business leaders from SMB to high-growth companies, to large multinationals in industries such as e-commerce, retail, bank, insurance, utilities, and transport
- Analyze and report on your weekly activities to identify potential optimizations
Who You Are
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French & English
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- You have some relevant experience and proven success in sales or business development in the saas software / tech industry or in a startup
- You have demonstrated organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle pressure and a high volume of tasks in a result-oriented environment
- You are analytical and understand the need to track everything you do
- You are really interested in innovative solution in Employee Experience, Digital Workplace and Microsoft ecosystem
- Good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasker.
- Ability to learn quickly and to problem-solve on the fly.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing business.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.