Bilingual Localisation Tester
This job is no longer accepting applications.
GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age. Our client's European International Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of our client’s wide variety of software products. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
- Perform manual localisation testing for a wide variety of products documentation within a dynamic environment.
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
- Interfacing with international QA centres, documentation engineering teams, translators and project managers to ensure that our client delivers world-class products documentation to their international markets.
Depending on experience and skills, duties might also include:
- Managing manual international testing on documentation, print & hardware items as a member of a project test team.
- Planning and following up on test schedules in cooperation with the project management teams.
- Maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Analysing international issues at a low level.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Reporting work progress and current status of tasks.
- Ensuring that the documentation is always in sync with the software linguistic style and terminology.
- Native speaker of one of the languages outlined: French or Italian
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
- Self driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- Previous experience in localisation quality assurance or print/electronic documentation publishing for software and hardware.
- Remote, work from home in any location
- This role is a 3 month contract starting 28th June to 24th Sept 2021
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 38,000.00€ per year
Experience: Testing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.