Lead Content Marketer (French/English)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring a full-time freelancer/contractor (no CDI)
Qualifications & Requirements
- +2yr experience in content marketing for B2B audience. (required)
- Fluent in English and French (required)
- Spanish is a big plus.
- A proven SEO track record would be amazing — you should be able to provide examples of how you grew organic traffic
- Work Is Remote but European timezone (GMT+1)
- Preferred: be familiar with Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Handle a remote team of copywriters that will create content under your guidance.
* Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). 10 content pieces per month.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Improve on existing content for SEO growth.
- Improve our website Copywriting and help us to shape our brand voice.
- Handle content translations for Spanish & French.
* Create pitch and email sequences for sales & marketing team.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
*Collaborate with internal teams (support, marketing, sales) and external experts to produce relevant content and develop partnerships.
* Creating email campaigns targeted to users who sign up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing list
Octopush is one of the fastest-growing SMS marketing companies. We help more than 30.000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
As we move towards even bigger and better things, we need more people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for you!
👉 Indiquez la rémunération souhaitée pour cette prestation Full Time (you are joining the team)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.