SW Sales Solution Strategist: Data Governance/Data Intelligence
France 🇫🇷 Remote
Overview Of Job Function
The Solution Strategist is a technical sales/business resource who is responsible for understanding client requirements in order to tailor a conversation/demonstration of the erwin DI Suite that clearly articulates the value of the solution suite, while addressing the client’s business and technical needs. The Solution Strategist is responsible for achieving their agreed upon sales quota, while working closely with the assigned erwin Sales Executive(s) for their respective regions. Solution Strategists are responsible for maintaining a level of expertise in the DI Suite products, data intelligence, data governance, and an awareness of other solutions competing in this market. In addition, they will need to be knowledgeable on other erwin solutions including data modeling and business process and enterprise architecture.
- Territory based technical/business sales in conjunction with an erwin Sales Executive.
- Working with Product Advisors and other technical resources to create Customized Demonstrations to the initial Demonstration.
- If necessary, the Solution Strategist will draft the deeper dive product pilot plan, and facilitate sessions to further prove out the solution to their respective client. These efforts should be limited to times where a custom demo does not satisfy the need, and the client has specifically requested to engage in a pilot (or POC).
- Engaging with Channels Sales team where there are partner opportunities within the Aligned ESE region (immediate named opportunity sales)
- Review of RFP submissions in progress/final form as needed
- Active participation in regional conferences on request, delivery of webinars (both live and recorded as needed), other virtual and in-person events in an effort to drive interest in erwin products and engage in technical discussions with prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (or business discipline with additional technical work experience)
- 7+ years in a technical sales capacity (Pre-Sales Engineer, Sales Exec or Technical Consultant) in a customer facing role.
- Working knowledge of Data Governance practices, Dev Ops process, System Development Lifecycle practices, Cloud Solutions. Understanding of solution architecture, conversational in a broad range of IT concepts.
- Self-motivated and driven, capable of working independently or in small groups with other technical and non-technical resources.
- Capable of conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams, translating complex technical issues into business terms, and serving as a liaison between IT and Business resources as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentation skills, and high-level system design.
- Travel up to 50% to customer locations/events throughout the assigned region
- Must be able to speak French other languages beneficial
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.