Senior UX Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dailymotion’s design team is hiring its new Senior UX Writer!
- Help shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand.
- Responsible for developing and evolving copy guidelines for our product suite from our brand’s tone of voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to create a cohesive cross-product experience.
- Oversees copy across different projects and products, ensuring consistency and unlocking solutions.
- Help colleagues to become better writers, be it by running training sessions; create frameworks and best practices within Dailymotion.
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- At least 6 years of experience in a role that involves copywriting.
- Impeccable English writing skills with an extensive knowledge of grammar and creative usage of tone.
- Prior experience working with digital products.
- Experience writing micro-copy.
- Knowledge of translation tools (Transifex).
- Basic knowledge of design tools used by designers (Figma).
- Basic experience in A/B testing.
- Can work with challenging deadlines and adapt to changes.
- At ease with explaining and sharing copy’s knowledge to collaborators (previous experiences in training and public speaking will be considered as a plus).
- Adapting copy to different targets and departments while remaining consistent in tone.
- Skills adapting English copy to different English-speaking markets.
- Fluent working proficiency in French is considered a plus.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris or remotely based in France
Contract Type : CDI
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The home for videos that matter