Representative, France and Western Europe (Operations Consultant)
Europe 🇪🇺 Remote
Carrot Fertility (http://carrotfertility.com), with Headquarters in San Francisco, California, is providing a novel approach for access to fertility care in over 50 countries. Multinational companies are enabled and supported through Carrot to provide their employees with access to employer-sponsored funds that assist to cover their fertility care and infertility-related expenses, including adoption and gestational carrier services where legally allowed. Carrot Care Navigators assist employees throughout their fertility care and family forming journey.
We’re searching for a consultant who will assist Carrot's operations in France. This is a remote role and candidates based in Europe are preferred.
As part of the Carrot team, you will be a part of our Global Solutions department. You will work closely with the EMEA Regional Lead, as well as the respective EMEA team members on projects related to Carrot’s operations in France. You will work with the team to conduct country-specific research and build local relationships that will power the local experience multinational employees, Carrot members have in France and other European countries.
As an Operations Consultant, you will contribute to:
- Operations Research - Work internally with Global Solutions on research for local complexities to support Carrot’s global knowledge base, multinational employer customer needs, and member inquiries managed by the Care Navigation team such as internally helping cases related to complex cross border reproductive care pathways.
- Strategic Problem Solving and Execution - Provide analysis, recommendations and then be able to drive a project through to completion in order to achieve objectives for the local region.
- External Relationship Management - With support from other members of the Carrot teams, you will assist in managing local relationships with fertility experts as well as external partners such as fertility clinics, attorneys, and relevant agencies.
If you are excited about solving complex fertility healthcare issues, are a strong communicator with internal teams and external stakeholders, and have a desire to assist individuals and couples as they bring children into their family, this may be the position for you.
- Efficient and effective research skills
- Ability to focus and deliver on problem-solving
- Strengths in understanding interpersonal and collaborative relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated process-driven expertise
- Ability to manage ambiguity within a sensitive health field
- Consider oneself as highly organized and independent
- Strengths with scoping projects, allocating time, and communicating to team
- Strong relationship management skills
- Professional or personal experiences with fertility care, infertility-related treatments or family-forming services in Central Europe. Strong preference for France.
- Awareness and understanding of cultural sensitivities related to reproductive health care in France. Strong preference for awareness of care in other countries across Central or Western Europe as well.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and efficiently complete multiple complex projects.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experienced and comfortable working remotely.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and French
- Fluency (written and verbal) in German or other languages is a bonus
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Global Rep - France” in the subject line, attach your resume, and explain why Carrot would be a good fit for you.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.