World 🌎 Remote
Dorna Sports is an international sports management, marketing and media company, which manages numerous World Championships in Motorcycle Racing. A dynamic and fast-paced environment, Dorna Sports focuses on teamwork, stability and performance, and this role will also let you experience the true nature of Motorsports!
As a journalist for Dorna Sports, you will be working as a freelancer, helping to write race/test reports, previews, reactions and content as your main responsibilities. Apart from writing web articles, you will also be a key element in the formation of the media guide and the newsletter sent out to fans each week. Along with this, you’ll also carry out proof-reading roles for documents across the GP weekends and throughout the year.
Your duties will be:
- Writing web articles
- Sending Newsletters to update fans on all that’s new
- Preparing vital internal documents
What will you need to apply?
- Be a highly skilled writer and editor with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in fast-paced environments and cover breaking news stories
- A journalistic background
- A keen interest in motorcycle racing and preferably, an understanding of wider motorsports
- Be a native French speaker and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.