French Live Safety Specialist
France 🇫🇷 / UK 🇬🇧 / USA 🇺🇸 Remote
We're looking for incredibly talented individuals to keep our platform a safe and positive experience.
As a member of the Safety Team, your mission will be to act as a frontline of defense to our userbase. The trust and safety of our users and platform is our number one priority, therefore, your role will involve protecting users from various forms of harm by upholding community policies and taking appropriate actions on disruptive behavior.
This is a fully remote position within our Live Safety Team. You must be located in either France, United Kingdom, or the United States.
If you believe that safety should be a key component for social media platforms, and if you're passionate about building a safe platform, you should read what follows.
- Monitor the community and take appropriate actions in accordance with our policies.
- Analyze patterns and trends to identify potential safety risks and escalate them to leadership.
- Contribute to improving our safety tools, processes, and policies.
- People-oriented and enjoy being part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a customer support or trust and safety role.
- Great judgment and ability to problem solve, both independently and within a team.
- A passion for online safety.
- Experience with investigating fraud or other types of abuse.
- Fluent in English and French. Any additional language is a plus.
- Passionate about technology, apps, and social media.
Some of the great things about working at Yubo:
- 100% financed health insurance.
- Monthly lunch allowance.
- Be part of an exciting and fast-growing company re-inventing social media.
- Work with creative and passionate people who love what they do and where they work.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.