Business Development Manager (France)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Increase Sales in the region in line with specified targets.
- Create and build good relationships with customers and prospects through personal contact, meetings, conference attendance and via telephone, email etc.
- Efficiently gather market and customer information to qualify each prospect's buying intention and ability, to support negotiation on price, delivery and customer management.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying intentions of customers and prospects.
- Manage a pipeline of customers and prospects through buying stages from initial meeting, through presentation and closing the sale.
- Present and demonstrate on the field Catapult’s products and services to customers and prospects as part of a sales process.
- Issue quotes and detailed proposals to customers and prospects and work with each organisation to progress the buying decision.
- Work with Catapult’s management to set targets for sales opportunities and revenue within the market.
- Be self-critical and manage your own performance and processes to meet or exceed these targets.
- Support the information needs of Catapult management including keeping pipelines, prospects and sales records always accurate and up to date.
- Execute marketing programs and marketing communication in the target markets.
- Personally represent the Catapult brand in public forums, conferences, trade shows and events.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Fluent in French and English.
- At least 3 years’ experience of high performance technology sales (one or more of; Wearables, Video, Athlete Management), ideally in an elite sporting environment
- Ability to learn systems quickly and assist others in learning best practices.
- Ability and desire to support team goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with Senior Management.
- Experience with NetSuite or Salesforce is a plus.
- Willing to travel (up to 50% of the time when local restrictions permit)
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We create technology to help athletes and teams perform to their true potential.