France 🇫🇷 Remote
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 squads, and each squad has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR Squad that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS Squad is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM Squad that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As part of the MRR Squad (Monthly Recurring Revenue), you will primarily be responsible for fueling Luko’s growth by acquiring new customers and launching new insurance products.
Towards different channels, the MRR squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever evolving.
Your passion for acquiring new users and ability to juggle with various performance channels will be key to your success in the role.
You will mainly:
- Build, run and optimize search campaigns to efficiently grow Luko’s footprint in the highly competitive insurance market
- Build, run and optimize display video and paid social campaigns, managing ad networks to generate qualified prospects at scale and convert them in the most efficient way
- Plan and coordinate efforts with internal design ressources & creative agencies to deliver high-performing assets to fuel your campaigns
- Lead continuous in-depth analysis of our share of voice in the competitive landscape
- Be the key contact for our performance partners, maintaining close relationships to ensure adoption of the latest beta and access to comprehensive market data
- Be the go-to-person for new market launches and product testing, using paid channels as a laboratory to assess product-market fit
Who are you?
- 3+ years of paid acquisition / growth hacking XP, handling large budgets in a media agency or at major B2C company/scale-up/pure player
- Proven track record of running complex paid online campaigns, while meeting aggressive targets
- Outstanding analytical skills (proficient in Excel, experienced with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker)
- Hands on & problem solver: you are autonomous and thrive in complex environments
- Robust understanding of attribution modeling
- Google Ads / Google Analytics certified (Bonus: Facebook certified)
- Languages: French (native or bilingual) + English (full professional proficiency)
Nice to have
- First experience of programmatic / TV advertising
- Trafficking expertise
- Growth marketing knowledge
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris
- Remote friendly policy (from full to occasional remote possibilities)
- 1st call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study
- Case study restitution
- HR/Behavioral interview
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.