France 🇫🇷 Remote
The Customer Support team at Phantombuster is the central touchpoint for our business tier customers, orchestrating the sales customer lifecycle in partnership with the all Phantombuster team.
The team manages the customer relationship, coordinates internally within Phantombuster, drives product adoption and guides the customer to take full advantage of our product.
Fundamentally, Customer Support Agents ensure customers derive value from our platform, and ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us.
We are looking for Customer Support agents who are passionate about customers and the ways in which they use data to drive results.
What you’ll do:
- Help our customers resolve their problems, and ensure they realize the full value of the Phantombuster platform.
- Encourage product adoption and ongoing usage of Phantombuster, while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Work on our help center and help with content creation (article, demo…)
- Understand and anticipate our users’ needs, and communicate them to the rest of the team.
- Partner internally with technical teams to optimize customer implementations and resolve technical challenges.
You’re a great fit if:
- You prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- You strive to understand clients’ business goals.
- You look at issues as a challenge to overcome.
- You believe profitable customer relationships are founded on respect, and that growth and expansion come from nurturing relationships.
- You get excited about the ways data can be used to accelerate business goals.
- You love to learn about complex technical products and understand the intricacies of how systems work.
- You stay calm in the face of technical and/or customer challenges. You corral the right people to resolve and infect others with your can-do spirit.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and a desire to assist your tribe - you can be flexible as this office scales.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful - you might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- Support ticket system power-user (Like: Zendesk, Intercom, ...).
- A first successful work experience in a customer support service.
- Self-motivated, empathetic to customer needs and improving customer relationships.
- Experience with customer data platforms.
- Experience with the suite of tools in Phantombuster’s ecosystem is a plus.
- Passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience.
Fast and simple:
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
- First you will meet with Guillaume our CEO.
- Then have a call with a team member, to talk about the position and its missions, answer your questions about Phantombuster, and let you introduce yourself.
- The third step consists of a tutorial writing exercise.
- The final step will be an introduction meeting in English with other members of the team.
- These steps can be divided across several days.
- We guarantee you a quick answer, whether it is negative or positive.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 March 2021
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Education Level: BTEC National Diploma
- Experience: > 2 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.