Senior Frontend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job type: Full-time employment.
Works with: Quarks Flow engineering team, UX/UI designer, Marketing team.
Reports to: Quarks Flow team leader.
Where you can help us:
The Quarkslab UI Team designs and develops the User Interfaces of our flagship product Quarks Flow.
Your day to day work:
- Interact with our UI/UX designer to discuss and define UI visual objects and user interactions.
- Transform UI wireframes and mockups into fully functional web application UIs.
- Interact with backend developers to define and use APIs for Web UIs.
- Develop and maintain our product's Web UIs meeting functional, UX, performance, security requirements and overall quality standards.
- Propose and define the high-level frontend architecture of our product.
- Research and experiment with new frontend technologies and concepts to improve our product's roadmap.
Who you are
The skills or knowledge we think you should have:
- 5 years experience as a software developer.
- 2+ years developement in React.js. Experience with state management libraries: Redux, Mobx, Redux-toolkit, etc.
- Experience with css-in-js libraries (styled-components, emotion, etc.)
- Experience working with REST APIs (specified in Swagger/OpenAPI, etc.)
- Use of testing frameworks: Cypress, Cucumber, SoapAPI, Selenium, JUnit, etc.
- Frontend architecture design: reusable components, state management, W3C APIs, Websocket.
- Proficient in use of software dev tool chain: git, JIRA, gitlab CI/CD.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
But also, it would be nice if you knew:
- GraphQL, Webassembly, D3.js
- Data visualization interests and technology
- High-level language (Python, Go, Rust, C#, Java)
- UI/UX design
- Wordpress + plugins
Why work at Quarkslab ?
Work with an amazing team, eager to learn and play with new approaches and technologies, mixing various skills (security, compilation, program analysis, reverse engineering, software engineering). International environment with offices in Paris and Buenos Aires (team croissants vs. team asado), representations in Tokyo and Singapore.
- Attend conferences in your field, learn from many internal events (weekly conference, trainings, reasearch activities).
- Contribute and support Open Source Software: Our own tools and other people's projects.
- Flexible work hours, work from home.
- Premium health insurance.
Our recruitment process:
1. Call with our talent acquisition manager
2. Video call with the Hiring Manager
3. Solve with a small challenge on your own time
4. Half-day interview session at Quarkslab's Office (remote due to Covid)
5. HR debrief and job offer
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Security services and software