Marketing Team Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- 👨💻 Paris +/- 2 hours
- 💯 Top company
- 🎓 Bac + 5
- 🏅 2+ years experience in team management
- 💰 Rémunération à définir
- 🗣 English. French and/or Spanish a plus
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package
- 🍽️ Lunch vouchers
- 🏥 Mutuelle
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further develop our awareness in Europe and North America. Therefore, we are looking for a Marketing Team Lead to accelerate our content creation and lead generation efforts at the top of the funnel.
As Livestorm's Marketing Team Lead, you'll be leading an existing team of three talented Marketers: Molly, Daniella and Pauline. Your Team will be responsible for everything from social media, videos, podcasts, the blog, lead generation offer and co-marketing. You will be reporting to Marie, the Head of Marketing.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between Paris, Berlin and London, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading a strong Team of Marketers who are overlooking content production (social media, videos, podcasts, blog, website) and lead generation (lead generation content offers, co-marketing). You will coach them with empathy, provide feedback and help them reach their goals.
- Owning the strategy for your Team to reach monthly and quarterly content, traffic and lead goals. You will define the strategy and receive buy-ins from your Team to execute on new or recurring initiatives.
- Establishing a reporting framework for each channel to track progress on a monthly basis. You will find ways with your Team to increase performance across channels and report on the impact.
- Guiding your Team Members to help them grow in their role. You will organize weekly catch-ups, brainstorming and team meetings - all while being comfortable managing a remote Team.
- Driving new initiatives based on new market trends or our audience's needs. You will be creative and not afraid to take on a challenge.
For this Marketing Team Lead role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in team management
- 3+ years in marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Prior experience in growing and building a strong and high-performing team
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Prior experience in managing teams remotely is a plus.
- English proficiency is required. Additional proficiency in French and/or Spanish is a plus.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
- 💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
- 🤝 Participate to our referral program
- 👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Livestorm !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.