Full Stack Developer
France 🇫🇷 Remote
- 👨💻 Télétravail partout en France
- 💼 Temps plein
- 💯 Top job
- 🏅 Expérience requise
- 💰 Rémunération à définir
- 🗣 Anglais & Français
Rize was founded in September 2020. Now that the project has gained traction, we are looking to extend the team and welcome new team members to increase the reach of our services in agriculture and accelerate the development of our tools.
We are hiring our first full-stack developer to spearhead our platform development. You will work on the following projects, which will be hosted on GCP:
- Build and maintain Rize’s carbon credit platform for farmers and farming cooperatives
- Build and maintain Rize’s back-office system to allow Rize staff to easily register new projects and monitor ongoing projects
- Build and maintain Rize’s carbon credit marketplace
You will work under the supervision of Rize’s CTO. As Rize’s first full-stack developer, you will play a key role in defining technical choices, setting up good practices, and building the tech stack. You will also contribute towards designing our platforms’ UI/UX. This is also a role with a lot of potential for future growth as the team expands.
This job can be performed remotely. However, as Rize is based in Paris, periodic travel to Paris will be required.
Expected skills and experience
Required tech stack and methods:
- Back-end framework (in JS or Python)
- REST APIs / GraphQL
- SQL and noSQL frameworks
We expect previous full-time experience in full-stack development, and the ability to work in French and English.
- Serverless infrastructure
- Experience with either AWS or GCP services
- Experience with fast prototyping platforms such as Bubble is a plus
- For UI/UX design, experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
As Rize’s first full-stack developer, you should be able to work autonomously and proactively.
We would love to work with people who share our core values:
- Interest in climate change and the impact sector more broadly
- Interest in start-ups and their ecosystem
- Digital native, remote friendly
- Casual and open-minded
- Intellectual integrity, as we aim for real impact
Please feel free to send us your CV and a short cover letter outlining your skills and interests at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please send links to your portfolio or your past projects.
If selected, you will first go through a screening interview, which will be followed by a short take home challenge and a final, more detailed technical interview in which your solution to the take home challenge and your portfolio will be discussed.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Rize !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.