Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
At Request, our mission is to interconnect isolated financial systems to create more efficient and inclusive economies. We are accomplishing this by building a completely decentralized and open network for transaction requests.
WE BUILD THE FUTURE OF INVOICING AND BUSINESS
Our core technology is an open-source protocol. It allows records of transactions to be easily stored and accessed on the blockchain. This network gives financial systems a shared language to communicate.
On top of this, we are building Request Invoicing, a crypto-friendly invoicing application.
Request users benefit from our unique payment detection solution, automatically reconciling invoices and their payments. CFOs, accountants and auditors save time and maintain more accurate bookkeeping.
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer to join the development team, used to development on solutions with high usage (2000-5000 monthly users), to support our scaling phase.
- Participate in the Request Invoicing development
- Keep yourself up-to-date with our stack: Typescript, Node, React, Mongo, Kubernetes, Docker, NPM, Circle CI.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Request Network library, make it easy to pay and get paid on Ethereum and other public blockchains with open source packages: request-client.js, payment-processor, payment-detection, etc.
- Propose functional design improvements, challenge the infrastructure, the development & release process.
- Design and implement integrations with partners (Invoicing REST API, payment detection on other blockchains, accounting software etc.)
- Optionally gain knowledge and responsibility over our decentralized framework: ethers.js, IPFS, Solidity, Infura.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong interest in blockchain technology, and the future of payments
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Used to open-source development
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Willingness to improve by giving and asking for feedback
- Team spirit above personal results
Bonus - this makes you stand out
- Good knowledge of Ethereum: frequent dapp usage or smart-contract development
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Helm, Google Cloud Platform, CircleCI
- Mobile development (architecture, design, development framework)
- Monitoring of stability and performances
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST ?
- Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
- You will have the opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
- Work in an informal and friendly environment that is very open to new initiatives and ideas
- The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues that like to participate in team events
- Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.
- We all work remotely (even without pandemic) but we love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least 3 company-wide reunions per year where possible.
- Salary: 60 000€ - 80 000€ yearly
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Request !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Request $REQ is the open network for invoices. #YCombinator alum . Try out Request Invoicing App!